Monday, June 18, 2012

34 Weeks




How far along?  34 weeks
Total weight gain:  +23 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Definitely working the baby bump as much as possible until she’s born!  Anything tight with a sweater over and definitely lots of dresses! 
Sleep:  sleeping is slightly better with Kyle gone.  Just not waking up when he leaves for work…I’d rather him be here, though!
Stretch marks?  Still none…yet
Miss anything?  Everything about not being pregnant!  :)
Movement:  hiccups—cutest thing ever, kicking the crap out of my ribs the past few days
Food Cravings: fruit, sweets, and lots and lots of WATER
Anything making you sick or queasy:  not really
Gender:  my sweet baby girl
Labor signs:  a few small, barely noticeable contractions
Symptoms: swelling in my legs, ankles, and fingers…also have developed numbness in my fingers and carpal tunnel in my hands…what is going on with me?!?!
Belly Button in or out?  IN!
Wedding rings on or off?  On but do feel a tad tight when I swell at night
Mood: happy and stressed a little to finish everything!  
Excitement this week: Friday at 9:30 when I’m done with all my appointments!   :) 
Looking forward to:  Whitney coming to see me for a few days and help with some last minute stuff.  Also, my friend Jill will be coming over to help organize!....she’s so great! 
Looking forward to Kyle coming home and of course, little baby b’s arrival!

All appointments went very well.  Little baby b is in the 60th percentile and growing…so that is very good!  Still going in twice a week for my ATU’s and they are going pretty well.  My blood pressure has been pretty good still!

Happy Father’s DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment