Monday, June 25, 2012

35 Weeks






How far along?  35 weeks
Total weight gain:  +23 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Definitely working the baby bump as much as possible until she’s born!  Anything tight with a sweater over and definitely lots of dresses! 
Sleep:  Slept pretty descent while Whitney was here…no time for naps during the day so I slept through the night a bit better. 
Stretch marks?  Still none…yet
Miss anything?  Not huffing and puffing, not feeling like I have to pee every time I get up from sitting down, being able to get off the couch or out of a bed like a normal person, greek salad with feta cheese, running, I think I could go on and on at this point  :)
Movement:  oh heavens yes, lots of it all the time.  Although, I don’t wake up to movement during the night like a few of my friends have, so that’s nice.
Food Cravings: nothing real specific just wanting the usual fruit, sweets (like puppy chow), and lots and lots of WATER…also I really still want that Coldstone!!!
Anything making you sick or queasy:  not really
Gender:  better be a girl…I have lots of pink in her room! ;)
Labor signs:  a few contractions…small ones though
Symptoms: cramps in my calves during the night, swelling in my legs, ankles, and fingers…also have developed numbness in my fingers and carpal tunnel in my hands
Belly Button in or out?  That sucker is still in!
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Mood: getting anxious and a bit nervous but feeling pretty good 
Excitement this week: Jill and Whitney helping me finish the nursery!  I can’t wait to complete it!  We are so so close.
Looking forward to:  KYLE COMING HOME…it’s looking like he’ll be able to come back on time…pray for no C-5 breaking!  Also, absolutely can’t wait to meet my sweet baby girl.  AND…my family coming out to see her!  (Just have to get through labor first...eek!) 
On the agenda:   Pack a hospital bag!!!!!  Make some random crafts, why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment