Sunday, June 17, 2012

Some Sunday Favorites



Here are a few of my favorite things lately!

1.  Lucy's Trumpette Socks.  I got these from my friend, Annie, for little baby b.  Aren't they absolutely adorable?!?!  I'm so excited to put them on her little feet when she arrives!

2.  Britax B-Ready Stroller.  This is the stroller we went with.  It can convert to a double stroller as well when we decide to have more kids years from now.  :)  The seat you see there in the picture actually comes out and I can put in her car seat or the little bassinet we got if we want to take her on a walk.  Once again, I'm so excited to put her in it!

3.  Chevron Striped Changing bag.  It's an all-in-one type of bag.  It comes with a changing pad and then you can add a wipes case and diapers.  It's pretty adorable and don't forget about those gray chevron stripes.  I do not own this but I want it!  :)

4.  Boppy Cover.  I love the light pink damask pattern.  It also has gray minky on the other side.  I ordered this off of etsy.

5.  Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Teether.  I do not have one of these yet for little baby b but I hear they are a must so I'll probably be purchasing one or two of these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment